Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Update!
Just a couple of minutes ago I called the NICU for my nightly update on Boston. He now weighs 4 lbs 11.3 oz. He is drinking 5 bottles a day and the biggest news...he should be coming home either this weekend or early next week!!! I was ecstatic once the nurse said those words. Waiting is not one of my specialties. But luckily, we might have our precious son home this weekend. I seriously can't believe it. Please pray for him. He needs to continue drinking the right amount of milk and at the right pace. Tonight he drank his bottle in 10 minutes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amber,
Wow! First I saw you on Facebook and then saw you started a blog.
My last baby was in NICU for nearly two weeks. I know it's not a fun process, but it makes them a little "extra" special!
Praying for a quick recovery and that he'll be home with you this weekend! There's nothing like bringing him home for the first time!
Congrats!
Amanda Wages Rooney
www.raising-royalty.blogspot.com
Post a Comment